Research & Development Engineer
We're excited to welcome a new R&D Engineer to our team at Consonance. Our company is committed to developing innovative MedTech products that improve the lives of patients and our clients. We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join us on this mission.
A new team member will be responsible for supporting innovative MedTech products development. The responsibilities will be connected with project planning (research, analytics and conceptual works), as well as execution (mainly concerning MD regulatory affairs and quality engineering). Additionally, frequent communication with partners, clients, suppliers and external teams will allow practice and development of project management skills.
If you're passionate about MedTech and want to turn your career into meaningful projects, we'd love to hear from you!
- Support in research, development and manufacturing of innovative medical technologies and products (devices, systems, analytic tools and software)
- Communicating with customers to understand product expectations, as well as analyze technical, user and business requirements
- Acting as a liaison with internal and external customers, stakeholders, subcontractors, partners and institutions
- Active participation in Regulatory Affair and processes related to Quality Management
- Creating, updating and management of project documents (reports, project plans, presentations and technical documentation)
- Strong motivation for MedTech / HealthTech product development
- Ability to understand customer needs and a problem-solving approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with very good English (B2/C1)
- An engineering / MedTech / HealthTech / PM / Regulatory / Quality background
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485, ISO 9001, FDA, GMP)
- Knowledge of MDD/MDR regulations
- Experience in MedTech projects management