MedTech Engineering Internship
Consonance is committed to innovative MedTech products which contribute to the development of life-changing medical devices. We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join us on this mission.
As an Intern, you will meet problem solving on all levels which gives you an invaluable overall understanding of the context of medical devices.
- 3 months, full time, paid employment.
- Part-time job is possible after the internship.
R&D Engineer Internship – Insight into Medical device development:
- product analysis and concept design,
- product development, software, and hardware engineering,
- regulatory affairs and quality assurance.
- Training and onboarding process considering most of the Consonance activities.
- The constant support of a mentor – a senior Consonance staff.
- Participation in interesting engineering projects.
- Multiple opportunities to gain knowledge and learn new skills.
- Being part of a great engineering team.
- Office location: Kraków, Weissa 7 – walking distance from MS AGH.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field (final-year students are welcome).
- Analytical, mathematical, and problem solving skills.
- Command of English, both written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Work or hobby experience with embedded systems design, and electronics prototyping of embedded software development.
- Knowledge or strong motivation to be involved in MedTech product development.
- Job offer for selected candidates after a training period.
- Challenging training program.
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow, as well as learn from talented colleagues.
- Work in a professional, friendly, and supportive environment.
If you're passionate about MedTech and want to turn your career into meaningful projects, we'd love to hear from you!